Red River Studio have confirmed that their physics based racer Vector 36 will be coming to Playstation 4 and Xbox One in 2016 – you can see the game in action in the trailer below:
Vector 36 is currently available on Steam Early Access, so PC gamers can jump on now if their interested. A new update has recently been released for early access players that includes:
– New DLC includes the 4 slot enclosed Garage!
– Stage 1 full VR support. Reworked cockpit models and interfaces.
– In-Cockpit pilot model and active IK added.
– Major optimizations to models and terrain.
– Rework of initial skimmer difficulty and flight model reworked for stability.
– Damage model change allows “brushing” against objects without total destruction.
– Skimmer History and initial save states (a skimmer undo button).
– Garage test mode before edit commitment.
– Controller input now drives interface making it easier for VR navigation.
– General stability and glitch fixes.
I’d love to try out VR with Vector 36 – the speed and hectic nature of the game would be an absolute blast. The game will support Playstation VR when it launches next year too.
You can grab Vector 36 right now on Steam Early Access through this link – it’ll be hitting Playstation 4 and Xbox One sometime in 2016.