Developers Frozenbyte Games have announced that the third entry in their Trine series, Trine 3: The Artifacts Of Power, is now available digitally on the Playstation 4 in Europe. It will release in North America on December 22nd. You can check out the game in action in the announce trailer below:
Trine 3: The Artifacts Of Power has made the change of offering an immersive 3D world as opposed to the 2D outings fans may be used to – it certainly offers a whole new way to play the game. In typical Trine fashion the game looks stunning, and offers the following features:
-A beautiful 3D fantasy world with 7 story-driven Chapters and 11 puzzle-solving, skill-focused Lost Pages
– Three playable characters, Pontius the Knight, Zoya the Thief and Amadeus the Wizard, each with their own skills and unique abilities
– Share a couch! Local co-op multiplayer support for up to three players
– Full HD 1080p with 60 FPS
– Support for Stereoscopic 3D (720p)
– Mesmerizing soundtrack by award-winning composer Ari Pulkkinen
– Full Language Support for English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Brazilian-Portuguese, and subtitle support for Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese and Finnish.
You can grab Trine 3: The Artifacts Of Power on the Playstation 4 right now in Europe, with the North American release coming next week. PC players can grab the game right now on Steam through this link.