Flying Wild Hog have lifted the curtain on the debut trailer for the upcoming ‘re-energizing’ of their 2011 first person shooter hit, Hard Reset Redux. Check the trailer out below:
“In the only remaining human city of Bezoar, Major Fletcher, an Army Combat Veteran and soldier of the CLN, is dragged into a conflict between two of mankind’s greatest enemies. He is to discover that nothing is what it seems to be. Featuring:
– A haunting cyberpunk / dark sci-fi setting
– Fast-paced, old-school shooter gameplay
– Hordes of enemies to destroy
– Epic boss fights
– A deep, experience-based weapon upgrade system
– High-fidelity graphics with full dynamic lighting
– Extensive use of physics and dynamic environments”
Hard Reset received a ton of praise when it originally came out, so it’s sweet to see that a revamped version is coming to PC and consoles. With this new edition comes new features including an upgraded visual engine, re-balanced gameplay, new enemies and new weaponry.
Hard Reset Redux is coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC later this year. You can find out more on Flying Wild Hog’s Facebook page through this link.