Glass Knuckle Games’ cyberpunk action RPG Defragmented launches on PC tomorrow – you can check the game out in the official trailer below:
“Defragmented is a lightning-fast cyberpunk action RPG. Unravel a power struggle for the future of evolution through strategic combat, unique character classes and a pulsing synth soundtrack. Welcome to Entropolis – New World, Bad Blood.
- New World, Bad Blood: Explore the neon city of Entropolis and uncover the conspiracies that lurk within its walls. Museum curators, rogue police agents and benevolent scientists struggle to enforce their world views… but who can you trust?
- RPG character progression: Play as three different classes as you shoot, loot, and repeat at lightning speed. Multiple skill trees let players craft personal characters for a challenging end game.
- Super fast-paced combat: Health points are precious in Defragmented! Players will need to plan their attacks ahead of time. Make use of unique class skills and item loadouts or meet certain death.
- Synthwave soundtrack: Pulse-pounding beats from a diverse group of electronic musicians. Includes artists from works like KUNG FURY, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Hotline Miami 2 and original Defragmented music.
- Procedural loot and combat: Collect procedurally-generated futuristic guns and gadgets. Enemies change their weapons every time you replay a level, forcing players to switch up strategies.
- Destructible environments: Entropolis is not stationary. Tactical cover can be shot through, knocked over and blown apart – keeping players and enemies on the move.”
Defragmented hits Steam on February 12th 2016 (tomorrow!) for PC, Mac and Linux – check out the Steam page through this link.