Developer MADSOFT Games have announced that their upcoming puzzling platformer Me And My Dinosaur will release on the Playstation 4, PC and Mac. You can check out a teaser trailer for the game below:
Me And My Dinosaur is a 2D puzzle-platformer that invites you to join Hunter and his pet dinosaur Rex as they explore a fantastical, sometimes dangerous world. With its breathtaking environments, strange creatures, and perplexing puzzles, Me And My Dinosaur recounts the timeless story of a child, their pet, and the unbreakable bond they share.
– Novel multi-character puzzle dynamics require players to control both Hunter and Rex simultaneously to solve puzzles and navigate platforming sections
– Over 30 levels with a variety of locales including sand-swept deserts, fantastical forests, ancient ruins, bustling city streets, and secret underground laboratories
– Drop-in, drop-out local co-op play allows a second player to join in and control Rex at any time
– 28+ collectable Baby Dinos can be trained and customized in the Dino Daycare
– 3 unique minigames available to unlock and play
– Original soundtrack composed by David Saulesco with voice-over narration by Joshua Tomar (Skullgirls, Dungeonland)
Aw man, I’m looking forward to this. The game sounds ridiculously charming and Dino Daycare sounds like it could play similar to Sonic Adventure’s ‘Chao Garden’ – something I spent hours upon hours with. Either way, I’m looking forward to Me And My Dinosaur.
Me And My Dinosaur is coming to Playstation 4, PC and Mac sometime soon – we’ll keep you updated!