Developers Retro Army Limited have released their 90s style fighter Verdict Guilty onto Steam Early Acess, available for the low price of £1.49 until the 22nd March 2016. You can see the game in action in the trailer below:
Verdict Guilty is a 90’s style fighting game featuring unique hand and gun combat set in the dangerous city of Neo Seoul.
Neo Seoul has been hit with a wave of terrorist and crime attacks, only a few good officers remain willing to battle this new evil. Discover the dark secrets of Neo Seoul as you fight your way to uncover the truth. Choose your side cop or criminal, as you battle your way to unmask the evil syndicate crimelord himself.
– Eight unique fighters to choose from
– Choose to fight on the police side or as a criminal
– Story mode, unique for each character
– Easy to perform special moves
– 60FPs lightning fast gameplay
– Unique gun combat, employ machineguns, pistols and grenades
– Fully animated and detailed backgrounds
– Awesome music by Bossfight and Troung-Son Nguyen
– 16:10 and 16:9 widescreen support
– Dual controller support
– Steam leaderboards, trading cards and achievements
I actually really like the look of Verdict Guilty. Whilst you can tell from the trailer it isn’t quite as polished at the classic fighters from the 90s, it still looks like it’s pretty fun to play. I really dig the art style and character selection too. I’ll definitely be checking it out, especially considering it has such a low price.
Verdict Guilty is available now on PC via Steam Early Access – you can check out the Steam page by clicking this link.