Stainless Games have announced that they’ve formed a partnership with Sold Out to release Carmageddon: Max Damage both physically and digitally on June 3rd 2016. If you’ve not seen the game in action you can check it out below:
“Carmageddon: Max Damage presents more carnage and mayhem than ever before, and will be available on consoles later this year. Set in a world of over-the-top violence, crazy PowerUps and non-stop laughs, you play against a bunch of complete crazies in twisted automotive killing machines whose aim is purely to maim you. It’s the racing game where racing is for wimps.
Carmageddon: Max Damage includes:
– Over 30 cool custom killing machines, each with their own highly distinctive character
– 10 large open environments to explore
– A host of moving targets to hunt down for points, including pedestrians in wheelchairs & mobility scooters, cyclists, bears and aliens
– Career mode with 6 different event types
– Multiplayer with 4 online event types
– Fully featured action replay mode; to relive all the action again from any perspective.
– … with over 90 crazy PowerUps, complex car damage and repair system, blood, laughs and much, much more.”
Whilst the game had been previously confirmed to arrive via digital platforms, this partnership with Sold Out will ensure that it reaches a much wider audience. I know plenty of gamers prefer to own physical editions of games, so they’ll be glad to see Carmageddon: Max Damage hitting retail.
Carmageddon: Max Damage hits the Playstation 4 and Xbox One on June 3rd 2016.