Slightly Mad Studios and Bandai Namco have confirmed that Project CARS will be getting a Game Of The Year Edition including all previously released DLC – you can check out the reveal trailer below:
“Featuring all the elements that made the original core experience a runaway success, the Game of the Year Edition will add even more to what is already the definitive racing sim:
An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- 60+ community-created liveries
- 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
In addition, the Game Of The Year Edition will feature two distinctive and exclusive items:
- The iconic Nürburgring Combined Nordschleife+ GP circuit
- 2 exclusive vehicles to Project CARS from Pagani Automobili, both unveiled today at this year’s Geneva Motor Show – the Zonda Revolucion, and Huayra BC”
I didn’t get a chance to play through the original release of Project CARS, but this Game Of The Year Edition release looks tempting – especially with all the additional content included.
Project CARS: Game Of The Year Edition is coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC in Spring 2016.