“Players choose a starting character from an unlockable list and start their journey toward a rumored safe haven where they’ll be protected from the deadly infection. Along the way they’ll meet allies, defeat foes and battle through the infected. Players need to carefully manage their resources and make the tough decisions necessary to ensure the survival of their group.
– Manage a group of up to 6 survivors
– A new procedurally generated game world on each play-through
– Define your journey through hundreds of unique events
– Real time combat with the possibility to pause at any time
– Trade for the supplies you need
– Scavenge for goods in cities
– Four starting characters to unlock
– Adaptive music for an immersive experience”
Whilst we see a ton of zombie games these days there’s something about March Of The Living that I’m really digging. The developers have described it as FTL mixed with The Walking Dead – that sound’s pretty sweet to me.
You can vote for March Of The Living on Steam Greenlight by clicking this link. The game is due to arrive on PC and Mac sometime during Spring 2016.