tinyBuild Games have confirmed that the party-stopping stealth strategy title Party Hard is coming to Playstation 4 and Xbox One on April 26th 2016 – check out the console launch trailer below:
In Party Hard, you play as someone who is really tired of the neighbors having loud parties. Instead of calling the police, you decide it’s a better idea to kill everyone – using your faithful knife and the environment. The tactical strategy follows a series of killings at parties through-ought the USA.
Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is not to get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
– A (not)serious story that follows a series of murders through the USA
– 19 unique levels with random variations on each one
– Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninjaMultiple unlock-able characters
– Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you
– Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party
Party Hard hits the Playstation 4 and Xbox One on April 26th 2016. It’s available on PC, Mac and Linux now – grab it on the Steam store through this link.