Developers Rocket Lolly Games Ltd have announced that they’ve launched a Kickstarter for their upcoming free-to-play mobile game The Rocky Horror Show: Touch Me – you can check out some early gameplay footage for the game below:
Two ordinary games industry veterans and Rocky Horror fans, Ella Romanos and Oscar Clark, formed Rocket Lolly Games with the ambition of bringing Richard O’Brien’s The Rocky Horror Show to tablet devices and touch screen phones as a new type of rhythm action game.
Ella & Oscar need your help to make this a wild and an untamed thing…
The Rocky Horror Show: Touch Me is a free-to-play dance game with a tantalizing twist on the rhythm action experience.
Using the tactile pleasure of a touch screen, players will be able to feel the movements of their character by making gestures to make them move.
– It’s just a swipe to the left to start creating your own dance routines using your favorite characters and Rocky Horror songs
– If you want something visual, share your dances with friends, for them to replicate or even improve and beat you at your own dance!
– Unlock beautiful creatures, outfits, stage sets, songs and more from the show
– Complete missions and challenges and win achievements for your unique dances
– With content released regularly, there will always be something new to excite you!
If you’re interested in backing The Rocky Horror Show: Touch Me then you can check out the Kickstarter page by clicking this link – it’s due to release on iOS and Android sometime in the future.