Wales Interactive and Milky Tea Studios have announced that their comedic kart racer Coffin Dodgers is coming to Playstation 4 and Xbox One next week. You can check out the launch trailer below:
Coffin Dodgers sees life in the slow lane become a fast and furious race for your soul! Take on the role of one of seven quirky retirement village residents, each racing on their very own “pimped-up” mobility scooters, armed with a variety of homemade weapons and gadgets to take on anything the Grim Reaper and his army of zombies may throw at them. Invite your friends to the 2-4 Split-Screen Multiplayer Mode and cause mayhem with the player-to-player ragdoll combat in the 3D open world!
– “Road Rash” style player-to-player combat with wacky weapons and geriatric gadgets.
– Character ragdoll physics!
– Upgradable mobility scooters with modifications to suit your driving style.
– Select from 7 old, quirky but full of life retirement village residents.
– Unlock and play as the Grim Reaper himself!
– Invite your friends to the 2-4 Split-Screen Multiplayer Mode!
– Battle your way through a Single-Player Story Mode with races and challenges set around the beautifully crafted Sunny Pines retirement village.
– Challenge yourself with the 3D open world “Crazy Granddad” Mode.
Coffin Dodgers hits the Playstation 4 on May 3rd 2016 and the Xbox One on May 6th 2016. It’s available on PC, Mac and Linux now – check out the Steam page by clicking this link.