Developers MADSOFT Games have released a brand new gameplay trailer for their upcoming platformer Me and my Dinosaur, as well as launching their Kickstarter campaign for the game. You can check out the trailer below:
Me And My Dinosaur is a 2D puzzle-platformer that invites you to join Hunter and his pet dinosaur Rex as they explore a fantastical, sometimes dangerous world. With its breathtaking environments, strange creatures, and perplexing puzzles, Me And My Dinosaur recounts the timeless story of a child, their pet, and the unbreakable bond they share.
– Follow the thrilling adventures of Hunter and Rex in a family-friendly, heart-warming single-player story campaign!
– Jump, swim, and climb your way through over 30 unique levels ranging from mystical forests and sun-bleached deserts to bustling city streets and secret laboratories!
– Use Dino Treats to solve puzzles and guide Rex through treacherous landscapes!
– Invite your friends and family to play with seamless, drop-in drop-out local co-op play!
– Collect, feed, and train 28 adorable Baby Dinos in the Dino Daycare!
– Play three addictive and challenging minigames to level up your Baby Dino brood!
– Enjoy a phenomenal score consisting of over 40 unique music tracks chock full of playfulness and charm!
– Experience the magic with fully-voiced narration provided by the very talented Joshua Tomar (Skullgirls, Dungeonland)!
The Kickstarter campaign is seeking $60,000cad in funding – if you’d like to make a contribution you can head over to the Kickstarter page by clicking this link.
Me and my Dinosaur is due to release on Playstation 4 sometime during Q4 2016. It’s also due to arrive on PC and Mac sometime during Q1 2017.