Machine 22 and Creaky Corpse Ltd have confirmed that that their rogue-like zombie survival title March of the Living will hit PC and Mac on April 20th. A new trailer has been released for the game too – check it out below:
“Imagine FTL in the zombie apocalypse, that’s March of the Living in a nutshell” commented developer Dave Toulouse of Machine22.
Players choose a starting character from an unlockable list and start their journey toward a rumored safe haven where they’ll be protected from the deadly infection. Along the way they’ll meet allies, defeat foes and battle through the infected. Players need to carefully manage their resources and make the tough decisions necessary to ensure the survival of their group.
– Manage a group of up to 6 survivors
– A new procedurally generated game world on each play-through
– Define your journey through hundreds of unique events
– Real time combat with the possibility to pause at any time
– Trade for the supplies you need
– Scavenge for goods in cities
– Four starting characters to unlock
– Adaptive music for an immersive experience
March of the Living is coming to PC and Mac on April 20th – you can check out the Steam page by clicking this link.