Bethesda have given The Elder Scroll Online: Tamriel Unlimited players a first look at the upcoming ‘Dark Brotherhood DLC’ in a brand new trailer – check it out below:
Your talent for homicide has been noticed, and an invitation has arrived — to join the Dark Brotherhood in The Elder Scrolls Online! You’ll visit the Gold Coast, the westernmost region of the old Empire, where you’ll find opportunity, intrigue… and murder.
As with our previous updates, Dark Brotherhood will come in two parts: the DLC game pack, and the base game patch. Below is a brief summary of what you can expect in each. We’ll be going into more detail about the DLC game pack and base-game patch very soon including the release dates, pricing and much more.
Dark Brotherhood DLC Game Pack Features & Content
- Join the Dark Brotherhood and become an assassin for hire
- Visit the Gold Coast, available to characters of all levels, where you can explore Anvil and Kvatch for the first time since The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Hours of exciting story content and quests that will have you revisiting your favorite areas of Tamriel
- New, repeatable quest content involving Contracts and the Black Sacrament
- Challenging new group bosses and delves to conquer
- A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Dark Brotherhood
- Unique costumes, motifs and item sets inspired by the deadly Dark Brotherhood
The Elder Scrolls Online players have been itching to be a part of the Dark Brotherhood for a long time – it won’t be long until they finally get their opportunity! Price and release date details are coming soon.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is available on the Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC and Mac. You can check out more on the official website through this link.