On-rails VR shooter DEXED is out now to PlayStation VR, with PlayStation Move support.
From Ninja Theory, creators of Heavenly Sword and DmC: Devil May Cry comes DEXED, an endless on-rails VR shooter where DEXterity is a must. Target and shoot flurries of enemies with two blasters, one launching ice to destroy fire and the other shooting fire to destroy ice. Journey through beautifully realized worlds and hone your skills in Challenge Mode before taking on the endless battle of Arcade Mode. Gain multipliers by tagging as many enemies as possible before releasing a barrage of missiles and use your shield to defend against incoming attacks. For a more chilled experience, admire and explore the diverse worlds of DEXED free of enemies in Zen Mode. With global and friends leaderboards to top, DEXED is the home of arcade-style shooting in VR.
- A unique shooting mechanic that requires two-handed DEXterity
- Gain multipliers by correctly tagging as many enemies as possible before releasing a barrage of missiles
- Compete on global and friends leaderboards
- Push your skills to the limit against a bombardment of enemies in the endless Arcade Mode
- Simply sit back and enjoy the lush, colourful environments at your leisure in Zen Mode
DEXED is out now on Playstation VR – check out the game on the Playstation Store through this link. It’s also available on Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.