Green Man Gaming Publishing and Domino Digital Ltd. are pleased to announce Peregrin – a story puzzle game coming to PC and console this year. From the developers of Calvino Noir and the publishers of The Bunker comes a rich and immersive experience, that takes you on a journey across a mysterious wasteland.
Set countless years after the Gods sought revenge on Earth, Peregrin tells the tale of an adventurer trying to save her tribe. Abi’s quest across The Divide will see her face many challenges, and reveal the story of the world before it was turned into a wasteland.
Peregrin’s absorbing gameplay revolves around the use of Abi’s arcane powers. Use them to take temporary control of the creatures you encounter – from simple animals to the divide’s hostile guardians. Turn the unique abilities of each creature to your advantage in solving puzzles and surviving battles.
– Key Features –
- A rich and immersive narrative, fully voiced in English
- 5 chapters comprising over 60 visually stunning scenes
- Intuitive and rewarding gameplay, featuring the unique creature possession mechanic
- Bespoke art style inspired by canonical sci-fi artists such as John Harris and Moebius
- Custom composed musical score for a fully cinematic experience
- Full controller support
Peregrin is coming to PC, Mac, and Consoles later this year.