Frozenbyte is excited to announce that the co-operative blast’em up game Nine Parchments is coming to Nintendo Switch!
Frozenbyte CEO Lauri Hyvärinen commented on the announcement:
“We love Nintendo Switch! We’ve been ecstatic about the success of our roguelike action game Has-Been Heroes, and we love all the improvements made to the development environment, it’s a great platform! Nine Parchments is a wonderful co-op game and feels like a perfect fit for the system. We can’t wait to unleash the wizard mayhem later this year!”
A group of drop-out wizard apprentices decide to skip their training for a quick path to the Nine Parchments.
As the wannabe wizards rapidly discover powerful new spells and ignore all safety aspects, it’s natural that their hasty progress results in lots of unwanted deaths…
Nine Parchment Features:
- Wield the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
- Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves
- Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
- Battle strange creatures & mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
- Online and local co-op with 1-4 players
Nine Parchments is coming to the Playstation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2017.