The world of Final Fantasy XV continues to expand with the release of Episode Prompto, the new DLC episode where players can experience a brand-new storyline from the perspective of the fan-favourite character, Prompto. Players will get a glimpse in to the human side of the cheerful photographer, as Prompto Argentum and Aranea Highwind embark across a snowy wilderness with an array of new weapons to battle Imperial forces.
Final Fantasy XV : Episode Prompto features:
- A brand-new storyline, where Prompto, lost in the wilderness and battling against the Imperial forces, must find his way home and discover the truth about himself in the process
- Fast-paced, third-person gunplay battles featuring a wide variety of weapons, including basic handguns, sniper rifles, flash grenades, bazookas and more
- A new lightning fast snowmobile vehicle can be driven for taking down enemies and perform death-defying jumps while venturing through the wilderness
- Commodore Aranea Highwind and her mighty lance return to journey alongside Prompto
- Selfie Action – Players will have the ability to take selfies along the way, carrying over Prompto’s Snapshot skill from the main game
Square Enix also released a free update today gives players the ability to upgrade the Regalia to the new Type-D model at Hammerhead. This new update gives the player greater freedom to drive the Regalia off-road through various environments. Finally, the update also includes new Episode Prompto themed tracks in the Regalia, various fixes and more.
Final Fantasy XV: Episode Prompto is out today on the Playstation 4 and Xbox One.