Attempt a daring escape from an ancient planet using your trusty rocket launcher arm and split-second reflexes.
You play as Weldon, a robot of small stature but big heart. Weldon gets captured by an evil entity called ARC. Upon capture Weldon is cast to the mechanized core of an ancient planet. Stranded on this eerie and hostile world, Weldon must stage a heroic escape in order to survive!
- Twinstick Platforming: Master the physics of rocket-jumping to traverse intricate 3D environments. There’s no speed limit and no jump button!
- Seven Environments: Travel across vibrant worlds, through 65+ levels, with epic backdrops and unique level mechanics.
- Robo-Bosses: Face-off with seven epic bosses for the ultimate test of your rocket-jumping skills.
- Leaderboards: Tinertia saves your best times and scores on global leaderboards. Compete with your friends or take on the best in the world for any mode.
- Replay System: Relive epic moments with different camera angles and slow-mo!
- Boss Rush Mode: Take on each boss in Weldon’s escape, with only one life, to earn a spot on the leaderboards.
- Speed Run Mode: Run a World from start to boss-battle to compete on the leaderboards.
Tinertia is out today on the Playstation 4. It’s also available on the PC, Mac, Linux, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift – check it out on Steam through this link,