Driveclub developers Evolution Studios have announced news of a server upgrade and a new update for Drive Club.
Coming Monday 1st June, the new update will offer:
* Challenges will be expanded to support an unlimited number of participants.
* Challenge notifications will be integrated into the Social Hub activity feed for easy access.
* The Challenge Menu will have a new interface to make it easier to join Challenges.
* Evolution Studios Challenges will be added to the Challenge Menu for direct and easy access.
* Invitation options will be optimised to focus on active players and reduce challenge notification spam.
* More of our favourite #PS4share pictures created by the community will be added to the Menus.
* Significant technical improvements will be made to enhance server connectivity and prepare for the PlayStation Plus Edition.
Hopefully we will be seeing the Playstation Plus Edition sooner rather than later – the botched launch of Driveclub left a sour taste with many gamers. It’s come on leaps and bounds since and is an enjoyable game – hopefully previous issues won’t put off too many gamers.