Developers Team Cherry have released a new action packed trailer for their atmospheric 2D adventure title Hollow Knight – you can check it out below:
“As the enigmatic Hollow Knight, players will face the monstrous hordes of Hallownest, a vast underground kingdom long fallen to ruin. Here’re just a few of the game’s features:
– A huge-interconnected world.
– Fluid combat and tight responsive control.
– A creepy (yet cute) enigmatic protagonist.
– Ancient secrets waiting to be unearthed.
– Customise your Hollow Knight with equippable charms.
– Cut open the heads of NPCs and dive into their dreams. (Don’t worry it’s not lethal).
– Over 100 challenging enemies to vanquish.
– A non-linear adventure. Forge your own path.”
Hollow Knight looks great – it’ll be hitting PC, Mac, Linux and Nintendo Wii U sometime in 2016. For more information you can check the official website through this link.