Stainless Games have confirmed that the newest entry in the Carmageddon series, Carmageddon: Max Damage, will be coming to Playstation 4 and Xbox One sometime in mid-2016. Take a look at the insane, car smashing extravaganza in an all new trailer below:
“Carmageddon: Max Damage presents more carnage and mayhem than ever before, and will be available on consoles later this year. Set in a world of over-the-top violence, crazy PowerUps and non-stop laughs, you play against a bunch of complete crazies in twisted automotive killing machines whose aim is purely to maim you. It’s the racing game where racing is for wimps.
Carmageddon: Max Damage includes:
– Over 30 cool custom killing machines, each with their own highly distinctive character
– 10 large open environments to explore
– A host of moving targets to hunt down for points, including pedestrians in wheelchairs & mobility scooters, cyclists, bears and aliens
– Career mode with 6 different event types
– Multiplayer with 4 online event types
– Fully featured action replay mode; to relive all the action again from any perspective.
– … with over 90 crazy PowerUps, complex car damage and repair system, blood, laughs and much, much more.”
Console gamers looking for blood-soaked, vehicular action don’t have to long to wait – Carmageddon: Max Damage hits the Playstation 4 and Xbox One in mid-2016. PC gamers can grab the game right now on Steam through this link.