Developers Sandswept have revealed the first gameplay trailer for Unfortunate Spacemen, their multiplayer space murder mystery title. Check out the trailer below:
Unfortunate Spacemen is a multiplayer game about space-based murder in space! Spacemen work diligently to be rescued from their failing outpost, but not everyone is who they claim to be…
Form alliances with other Spacemen and complete objectives, or, if you’re not so human — blend in, disguise yourself, and sabotage plans, betraying your friends and allies in the most gruesome ways imaginable. Death is part of life in space, and you’re no exception to the rule. Paranoia runs rampant.
Are you the victim, or the cause?
– Survive or escape on desolate settlements, derelict space stations, warp-speed hypertrains, or leaky outposts on alien worlds. Four maps are available, with at least 4 more currently – in development, and even more planned after that!
– Randomized objectives every time you play. No two rounds play the same!
– Mimic and devour your ‘fellow’ Spacemen as the Monster from the blackest reaches of the galaxy!
– Protect or betray your allies with at least a dozen unique tools, weapons, and items!
– Rank up through The Company to unlock new customization and perks to customize your playstyle!
– Bots with diverse personalities are available to help you learn the ropes and practice, or just add more chaos to a multiplayer game!
– Customize your Spaceman (or Spacewoman) to stand out, or blend in!
Unfortunate Spacemen is coming to PC via Steam Early Access on May 6th 2016 – you can find out more on the Steam page through this link.