The gameplay trailer shows off a bit more of the new modes available in FlatOut 4: Total Insanity. With a detailed and expansive damage system, vehicles deform and explode in real-time with each smash and crash!
Developed by the Paris based studio Kylotonn Racing Games (WRC 5, WRC 6) and combining classic fan-favourite features and modes with all new gameplay modes, FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is set to take the arcade racing scene by storm.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is a return to the franchise’s adrenaline-pumping arcade destruction roots. Featuring an exciting blend of white knuckle speed and wild out-of-control racing tracks, FlatOut 4: Total Insanity promises an intense death-defying demolition derby game featuring muscle cars, race cars, trucks and even a rocket boosted ice cream van!
– Features –
- 27 customizable cars, including tributes to fan favourites and new additions to the garage.
- 20 Tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, Carnage levels and much more.
- High speed collisions in fully destructible environments.
- The legendary Stunt Mode: a mix of six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunts where the driver is flung through the windshield.
- Arena Mode: featuring 3 different game play styles – Death Match, Capture the Flag, Survivor.
- New Assault Mode: use deadly weapons to slow or destroy your opponents!
- Up to 8 players Online Mode and play locally with friends in a series of stunts.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is coming to the Playstation 4 and Xbox One on March 17th 2017.