Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight is a sidescrolling platformer, and is the fourth installment of the Momodora series. Focusing on gameplay, melee combos, dodge mechanics, travel forwards in the search to save everyone. With your trusty leaf, find a variety of items and spells to use to assist you on your journey.
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight explores a cursed land in decline. Evil spreads, the dead rise, and corruption reigns. Hope is but a faded memory for all but one, a priestess named Kaho from the village of Lun. An audience with her majesty, the queen, would surely save the land-but time is short and each night darker than the last.
Reverie Under the Moonlight is the fourth entry in the Momodora series, a side-scrolling platformer focused on action gameplay, with melee combos, dodge mechanics and a plethora of items and spells to unleash upon your enemies. Play casually for the rich setting and mysterious story or crank up the difficulty to run your reflexes through a truly brutal gauntlet.
– Features –
- Beautifully animated graphics.
- Exciting action gameplay – combo, dodge and skewer enemies with arrows.
- Intense boss battles with challenging patterns and epic scale.
- Difficulty settings appropriate for all, from story and setting lovers to hardcore action enthusiasts.
- A breadth of items that can be combined to create new strategies.
- A widely varied world to explore, filled with secrets and treasures.
- Eccentric allies and foes with compelling personalities.
- Mysterious lore and rich backstory in events, dialog and item descriptions.
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight launches on the Playstation 4 on the 16th March 2017, and on the Xbox One on the 17th March 2017. It’s also available right now on PC – check it out on Steam through this link.