Today sees Revenant join Paragon’s roster of Heroes. Revenant is an unholy melding of malevolent spirit and vicious bounty hunter. An ability Carry, Revenant relies on isolating targets and collecting bounties in order to snowball past the enemy carry.
Revenant’s abilities include:
- Revolver Round (LMB/R2) – Revenant carries a revolver with 4 rounds, upon consuming these rounds he will automatically reload.
- Hellfire Rounds (RMB/R1) – Allows you to reload your weapon at any time, and passively causes bonus damage on your fourth shot.
- Scar (Q/Square) – Infuses your target with dark energy, attacking will deal bonus damage to your enemy.
- Obliterate (E/Circle) – Revenant fires a volley of projectiles which randomly target enemies in front of him.
- Reckoning (R/Triangle) – Revenant transports himself and his target to the Nether Realm, where he and his enemy must duel. While there, only Revenant can see his prey and they can only damage each other. If he succeeds in killing his enemy, he collects their bounty, earning bonus card power.
Paragon is in free Open Beta right now on the Playstation 4 and PC – you can find out more on the game’s official website through this link.