Heliophobia is a dark first-person horror/mystery presented with a non-linear narrative. While the game follows a distinct story, the order of levels, events, and numerous environmental factors are different for each player. Ultimately, everyone will be able to uncover and interpret the overarching story – and the sinister world surrounding it – in their own way.
- Sneak, hide, and run from a slew of horrific monsters across a vast nocturnal city.
- Explore a wide variety locations while you uncover secrets and piece together fragments of a deep, interwoven story.
- Navigate sections of a seemingly endless city filled with maze-like streets, claustrophobic tunnels, and dreary establishments.
- Puzzle-solving and world-building sections break up the segments of nerve-wracking terror.
- Deeper story begs to be experienced more than once.
Heliophobia is being developed by Glass Knuckle Games, the creators of Noir Syndrome, Thief Town, and Defragmented. The game is over a year into development, and is expected to release later this year.
Heliophobia is expected to release on PC, Mac, and Linux later in 2017. Find out more on the official website through this link.