Elusive Target #24, The Bad Boy is now live in Sapienza across all platforms. A briefing video is available online and in-game to help players determine the approximate location of the target. Players will need to own HITMAN Episode 2: Sapienza in order to access this content.
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players. They are not going to be easy but if you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing Elusive Target contracts.
The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
· An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
· They are available for a limited time only in game
· Intel on the target will be limited
· They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
· Plan accordingly before you engage your target
· Your target can only die once
· If you die during the mission, that’s it
· When the time runs out, they are gone for good
· If you fail, there are no second chances
Don’t miss out.
Start time: Friday, May 5th 13:00 BST / 14:00 CEST
End time: Tuesday, May 16h 13:00 BST / 14:00 CEST
HITMAN – The Complete First Season is available now on the Playstation 4 and Xbox One – It’s also available digitally on PC. Find out more on the official website through this link.