Active Gaming Media Inc. in association with Tezuka Productions, is proud to announce that the latest battle strategy card game, Astro Boy: Edge of Time, and its accompanying soundtrack, has released on Steam!
A whole new deck and world built out of the beloved characters from Osamu Tezuka, reimagined by famous creators. Astro Boy: Edge of Time features a brand new story for the Tezuka universe and introduces a new tournament mode. This is a card game that can be enjoyed by everyone, from beginners to advanced players.
Dark forces beyond human comprehension have consumed nearly all that exists. With the known universe virtually ripped to shreds and the few survivors left for dead, those dubiously fortunate to remain alive find hope in an unseen power that transports them safely to a city known as the Sprawl, which exists outside of our spatiotemporal plane. Out of reach of evil, beings both human and robot must work together to survive in this harsh and strange realm.
Join Astro Boy, Black Jack, and other familiar faces from Osamu Tezuka’s “Star System”―reborn in a dangerous new world.
- Unique positional combat: Players have access to two rows in combat, comprising an offensive row, in which cards are able to attack the enemy, but cannot protect the player; and a defensive row, in which cards defend incoming attacks but are unable to initiate assaults themselves.
- Re-imagined characters: Fresh new redesigns of Tezuka’s most famous characters, crafted by Japan’s most legendary illustrators.
- Story mode: Experience a whole new adventure fusing a deep storyline with unique card-based combat, and featuring Astro Boy and other beloved Tezuka characters.
- Multiplayer: Battle other players in multiple ranked and unranked online modes and prove yourself to be the best summoner in the Sprawl.
- The world ofAstro Boy: Edge of Time is constantly evolving and growing! Regular updates add new cards, new story mode episodes, and new multiplayer modes, so there’s always something new just around the corner.
Astro Boy: Edge of Time is available now on PC. You can check it out on Steam through this link.