Developer Glumberland’s colourful and joyful farming/creature collecting/town-life sim Ooblets is available now on Early Access on Xbox One and PC (via Epic Game Store), giving gamers something to smile about during this grim time… well… if they have one of those platforms, that is. It comes with a 20% discount during its first week too, so there’s no better time than RIGHT NOW to dive into its fun escapade.
Check out the Early Access trailer down below:
It’s Ooblets. You farm, you grow pals on your farm, you have those pals do dance battles, you live in a town, normal stuff.
– Live a simple life working the land (and collecting magical creatures)
– Customize your character’s clothing, hair style, and house
– Take part in a bustling little town full of characters
– Explore a variety of locations across Oob, all with their own biomes, plants, characters, and unique ooblets
– Upgrade your lil pals because I guess they’re not good enough for you
– Join an Ooblet club. Feel wanted and appreciated. Distrust other clubs’ members.
– Collect stuff like seeds, items, furniture, machinery, and friends
Ooblets is available now in Early Access on the Xbox One and PC. Find out more on the official website through this link.