2K today unveiled ‘Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck’, the fourth campaign add-on for their hit first-person shooter Borderlands 3 – it’s coming to PC and consoles next month. You can check it out in the reveal trailer below:
Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck dares to ask: what makes the bloodthirsty psychos of Borderlands so uniformly deranged? Brilliant scientist Patricia Tannis believes they’ve been driven insane by the knowledge of a mythical place she calls “Vaulthalla,” and the key to uncovering this legendary location lies within the mind of Krieg, the most badass psycho of them all. So naturally, Tannis is sending you on a mission into Krieg’s chaotic mind in search of clues. Only by surviving the perils of Kreig’s twisted inner world can you reap the rewards of Vaulthalla.
Help both sides of Krieg’s dual psyche process his traumatic memories by blasting his inner demons to bits, and try not to succumb to lunacy inside Krieg’s fractured mindscapes as you:Journey through the many demented vistas of Krieg’s psyche, where anything is possible and likely very violent;
– Experience the world as Krieg sees it, including his perception of fan-favorite characters like Maya – the light of his twisted life;
– Overcome a vast array of life-threatening manifestations that Krieg’s mind conjures up;
– Expand Krieg’s mind and Tannis’ research in surreal side missions and Crew Challenges;
– Score powerful Legendary weapons and gear that will still work outside of Krieg’s consciousness, according to Tannis;
– Acquire brain-busting cosmetic items, including Vault Hunter Heads and Skins.
Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck will be available on September 10th – of course, you will need the base game to play it. Borderlands 3 is out now on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Find out more on the official website through this link.