Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition, the revamped release of the Gamecube exclusive multiplayer-focused Final Fantasy spin-off, launches today on the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Not seen the game in action? Check out the trailer below to check out the gameplay and find out what the remastered edition of the game brings:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition is an enchanting action RPG that follows a young group, known as the Crystal Caravans, as they embark on an epic journey to search for myrrh, a precious and rare liquid needed to cleanse and maintain a crystal protecting their world from the deadly gas, miasma.
Call upon magic and might and team up with faraway friends to take down fearsome foes! Enlist comrades to your crystal caravan in online multiplayer mode with up to four players.
Adventure and exploration await your caravan in brand-new lands teeming with wonder. Featuring new areas inside dungeons, even those who played the original version will have rewarding surprises in store!
– Choose your adventurer and begin a perilous journey to protect your world from dangerous miasma gas.
– Collect items and magic to enhance and diversify your combat options.
– Play together online with friends in a caravan of up to four, or make new friends through party matchmaking, anytime, anywhere and across different platforms!
– Enjoy improved 3D graphics and English voiceover (first time ever!).
– Discover an expanded adventure, complete with additional game options, including increased difficulty. Plus, you will find new monsters to fight, weapons to wield, and more!
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition is out today on the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Find out more on the official website through this link.