Publisher PQube and developer Playful Studios have announced that their delightful 3D platformer New Super Lucky’s Tale is available from today on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Want to know if it’s any good? You can check out our review of the Nintendo Switch version of the game through this link. Check out the launch trailer below:
Join Lucky on his thrilling journey through the Book of Ages, a magical artifact that opens doors to amazing worlds. Meet new friends, explore exciting lands, and recover the missing pages from the evil sorcerer Jinx and his villainous family, the dreaded Kitty Litter.
Jump, burrow, and tail swipe your way to victory in this love letter to classic 3D platformers!
– A wide variety of platforming gameplay, from story-based adventure levels, 2D side-scrolling challenges, mini-games, puzzles, and boss battles
– Thousands of collectibles to gather, tons of secrets to discover, and a cast of memorable characters
– A colorful collection of costumes and outfits to collect and wear while adventuring
– Runs at 4K and 60fps on Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro
– Designed to delight and challenge players of all ages and skill levels
New Super Lucky’s Tale is out now on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – it’s also available on the Nintendo Switch. You can find out more on the official website through this link.