Activision have unveiled Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2’s launch trailer ahead of the game’s release on September 4th, giving gamers a slick looking blast to the past as classic levels are shown off with a fresh lick of paint. Check it out down below:
Drop back in with the most iconic skateboarding games ever made. Play Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater & Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 in one epic collection, rebuilt from the ground up in incredible HD. All the pro skaters, levels and tricks are back and fully-remastered, plus more. Break skateboarding boundaries, show off your own style, and be part of the next generation of skaters and creators.
– Skate as the legendary Tony Hawk and the full pro roster
– Skate to songs from the era-defining soundtrack
– Hit insane trick combos with the iconic handling of the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series
– Play all the original game modes and go head-to-head with local 2-Player modes
– Show off your style and creativity with upgraded Create-A-Park and Create-A-Skater features
– Take your sessions online and compete against players from around the world in Multiplayer modes and leaderboards
I spent HOURS playing these games on the original PlayStation back in my younger years, so I can’t wait to re-visit old favourites all over again, pull off some slick combos, and find the hidden video tapes scattered across each level – all whilst Goldfinger’s ‘Superman’ plays in the background. Ah, memories…
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 are coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on September 4th 2020. Find out more on the official website through this link.